We are seeking a highly motivated software engineer to be co-founder for an already successful start-up.
International Friends with its headquarter based in Munich is a community of internationals connecting, sharing and enjoying the international experience with fellow global minds. We provide a wide variety of events and activities to meet like-minded expats and a platform to get helpful advice from fellow members. Wherever in the world life takes you, our community will help you feel at home. Feel free to visit our first local site http://munich.international-friends.net
• You take an interest in why we do things, and you're able to focus on delivering value for your team
• You are, or aspire to be, an expert in Android development and you have a strong interest in growing your skills
• You can make intelligent choices regarding what technologies to use and when to use them
• You have personal or commercial experience building and deploying Android and iOS applications
• You have the ability to build complex user interfaces on Android + iOS platforms
• You have the ability to propose improvements to our Apps that would improve the user experience
• You have good software architecture sensibilities
• You are passionate about our mission of improving the life of expatriates
• You are proficient in either the german or english language
Key Skills & Experience Required
• A deep familiarity with Java programming language, Android Studio and Gradle
• Experience working with core Android packages
• Experience integrating third-party SDKs and APIs
• Experience with App signing, UI development, HTTP, JSON, XML, SSL security, sockets, Wi-Fi
• Good understanding of client-server API designs
• Ability to work individually as well as part of an agile a team, be self-motivated and self-reliant
• Enthusiasm and passion for development and trying new solutions and technologies
• Good time management skills and multi-tasking
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong influencing and engagement skills
• Ability to maintain focus
• Proactive attitude and willingness to learn new systems and processes
What you’ll be doing
• You'll primarily be working with Android and iOS systems, building and testing new features and fix bugs
• As a co-founder you’ll be involved in product decisions as well as technical ones
What we offer
• Flexible and autonomous working at home in your spare time.
• Company shares (max. 10%), depending on your skills
• If applicable, an executive-level position
Please send a CV and a cover letter. You should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meet the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying. We welcome applicants who have taken traditional and nontraditional career paths into software development.
Please send your applications to one of the following
Awesome career for motivated minds – Junior Recruiter – German Speaking – Training in Prague
About NonStop Recruitment
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2017, expanding from 220 employees to over 280 and, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching – We hope you’ll become a future leader of our business.
Coming up to graduation with no idea what to do next? Don’t worry, that’s how I felt…
Being a graduate in today’s market can be challenging and you can feel completely lost if you’re unsure as to what direction you would like your life to go in. Are you feeling like this now? I know I was! Then I found NonStop Recruitment. Did I know I wanted to do recruitment? No. Did I know what qualities I wanted to have in my future career? Absolutely. Did I imagine that 4 years on I would be managing a team of consultants and co-leading the Medical Device Division of an internationally successful recruitment business? Not in my wildest dreams.
But these things happened which is why I am now asking you to join me and my team here at NonStop Medical Devices. We have a team of 15 consultants across 4 different offices in Switzerland, London and Czech Republic who cover the European medical device market. We’re part of the wider NonStop community with over 200 consultants across Europe. I am responsible for developing consultants to support on Sales & Marketing positions, predominantly for the Swiss and UK markets. We are a multicultural, multilingual team of all shapes and sizes with one common goal above all – to develop the medical device market with passion and enthusiasm whilst having a lot of fun along the way.
If this sounds appealing, ask yourself these questions:
Do you want to do something international? Enjoy speaking with people from different nationalities and backgrounds? Does the idea of doing something fast paced and challenging excite you? Interesting in earning high commissions for your hard and smart work? Fancy living in Prague for a bit? If the answer is YES then I want to be hearing from you!
So, what am I looking for in my team? The answer is a number of things, but the most important are listed below:
Lots of energy – recruitment will throw challenges at you that are easier to overcome if you’re enthusiastic about it
The continual willingness to learn – in your first few months you’ll have a lot of training from our award winning training programme, therefore you need to be ready to learn new skills on an ongoing basis
Motivation – whether this is to become a Team Leader within your first year, own a sports car, go on that dream holiday you’ve always hoped for or something else. You may not know what truly drives you right now and that’s ok – the drive to be successful is enough.
Languages – We have 17 different language speakers in our company, we currently search to expand our German and Dutch speaking divisions.
No Ego – whether you win or lose, fail or succeed, you need to be willing to try. Sometimes things won’t always work out as they should. If you can pick yourself up and learn from your mistakes then you have the attributes of a good recruiter.
Sound good? NonStop is growing fast and strong and I would recommend anyone who is interested in an international career with exceptional bonuses, a supportive management team, fantastic training and an incredible set of colleagues to go with it, to get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team as soon as possible. We run assessment days across Prague and London on a regular basis, giving you a chance to come and meet us and understand if working for NonStop Recruitment is the right career for you.
Key words: sales, headhunting, career, recruitment, commercial recruitment, trainee recruitment consultant, DACH region, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, negotiation, German, rewards, Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, BeNeLux, commission, Dutch, Internal Recruitment, entry level job
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards,
we from PIC Management help students to find an internship abroad. We have several offers in Munich
I have a life long experience in telecommunication marketing and business development, with focus now on IoT (Internet of Things).
I have graduated Economics (Diploma+Master in International Business), and Visual Arts (Diploma+Master+PhD in Graphics and Digital Immersive environments).
I would appreciate your recommendations on potential projects to work on.
To the interested ones I will send my detailed LinkedIn profile and CV.
Hope to meet some of you and do business together!
the company I'm working for is looking for new people. Some of the advantages: workplace in the heart of Munich, flexible working hours, german language not mandatory and a lot of fun!
If you're interested, please, have a look: https://eu.experteer.com/about/careers/Working_Student_Freelancer_Data_Analyst_DSE_en
Hope you are doing well. I'm seeking for your great help please! Currently, I'm searching for a job in Munich as a 2nd level of Application Support, Customer Service, Helpdesk or a Junior Devops Engineer but with no luck so far! I still can't speak German and just looking for English speaking positions. Would you please help me with that? If you have any openings or you know companies please let me know as soon as you can :)
Thanks and have a nice day!
Are you interested in working from home? Join our team today!
OR click on the link to learn more: