Visit the magical Königssee in the Berchtesgaden Alps of Bavaria. Explore Germany’s third deepest lake, a fjord-like body of water, surrounded by towering rock faces. Take a boat ride on the lake, and drive along some of the most scenic Alpine roads.
Sat. 25th July
10:30am – Munich Fröttmaning Bus Station
12:45pm – Arrival in Königsee
2:00pm – 6:00pm – Optional boat ride
7:00pm – Departure
9:30pm – Arrival back in Munich
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES:
– Please wear a proper face mask or protective nose and mouth cover (can be self-made) during boarding and bus journey. Children under 6 years old are not required to wear a mask.
– We will plan more breaks because the toilet must be closed due to current regulations
– Social distancing of 5 feet or 1,5 meters while entering or exiting the bus
– Your trip leader will provide you with liquid disinfection to clean your hands before entering the bus
– Our buses will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
_Round-trip transport in our modern coach
_1 EuroTrip Leader
_VIP access to EuroTrip Travel App
_Exclusive Facebook group for continuous customer support & updates
_24/7 Emergency phone
_Boat ride (17€)